Re: [NTLK] Searching for: Newton keyboard and stylus

From: Alan Balas <gomphos_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun Oct 08 2006 - 11:11:01 EDT

I recently bought two brand new ones from Powerbookguy on eBay.
Considering that most of the ones I found online were $20.00 apiece,
$25.00 for two seemed more than fair to me. He has two listed right
now, in fact:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Apple-Newton-2000-2100-Stylus-Lot-of
-2_W0QQitemZ120039344714QQihZ002QQcategoryZ27966QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

You can also get the plastic replacement ones on eBay. I can't vouch
for these because I've never tried them, though.