Re: [NTLK] Contemplating an eMate

From: Ralph Glatt <julian814_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Oct 10 2006 - 06:22:38 EDT

>From: Aaron Eiche <aaron.eiche@gmail.com>
>To: newtontalk@newtontalk.net
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] Contemplating an eMate
>Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 18:28:12 -0600
>
>The last configuration I had setup was going from my 2100-> dongle->
>serial cable-> Keyspan Serial USB Adaptor -> My computer.
>It's a G4 Macintosh, one of the old Sawtooth AGP towers...

Check to see if it has a mini DIN-8 serial port. I know the eMate has one.
If so, all you'd need is an easy to find serial cable. Bluetooth sounds like
it would be more fun, but the cable would be cheaper.

Ralph

Share your special moments by uploading 500 photos per month to Windows Live
Spaces
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.get.live.com/spaces/features