Re: [NTLK] New to Newts. Wifi, Palm syncing, and other question

From: Javier Monllor <jmonll2_at_uic.edu>
Date: Tue Oct 10 2006 - 18:58:54 EDT

If you are only interested in file transfers, and not syncing, then
you should consider bluetooth. I purchased a PICO Card from Adrianno
and can now transfer text files, packages and vcards to my Newt and
back with very little issues.

I've also installed ethernet and WiFi but have only used email, no
browsing and no package installation or syncing (I think you can
install packages with email but I haven't tried that either).

If you're interested in ethernet, drop me a line off list as I have
one I can let go for a good price.

Tovi