Re: [NTLK] WiFi issues with Newton 2x00

From: Ben Wojtyna <newton_at_torpedobird.com>
Date: Wed Oct 11 2006 - 12:01:13 EDT

I can vouch for this type of ad-hoc networking. My media center PC
has a wireless card in it that it sits with an open ad-hoc connection
on. I can successfully connect from the newton to this, and browse
all of the intarwebnet. Since it is a windows box, I have a few
additional security things installed, but have not gone so far as to
find a way to filter MAC addresses. It should be possible, but I like
my neighbors and generally trust them ;)

Ben