[NTLK] [OT] RE: Battery re-cell service?

From: Paul Curtis <MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net>
Date: Wed Oct 11 2006 - 22:19:20 EDT

In my past life (Strategic Engagement Manager for Merant/PVCS Software) I
traveled extensively - I have over a million air miles on United. To help
pass the time while on assignment I would critique anything I ate from a
restaurant. They were for the most part humorously accurate. Then I decided
that if I was more detailed and scientific, that maybe I could sell the
visits as QA info to the restaurants and have a nice web presence. Then it
occurred to me that after I was downsized from Merant, I could create a
not-for-profit company and continue to due the critiques and write off my
meals as a business expense.

Anyway, I like food and I can't wait to put down some poutine at a CA NUG at
some point! The closest I've come to Quebec is Ontario, which as we all know
isn't really close at all.

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner
Allied Home Mortgage – “You’ve Got Everything To Gain!”
I do mortgages in all 50 States + Puerto Rico & $500 off any mortgage for a
MessagePad owner

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)
(517) 327-4200 Office
(517) 327-4300 Office Facsimile