[NTLK] What am I doing wrong?

From: Steve Trotter <trotter_at_nwinfo.net>
Date: Thu Oct 12 2006 - 18:36:42 EDT

Hello
I'm new. That says a whole lot right there...
I've got a 2100 and installed Newtworks which has done what I need from
a word processor.
I added the spreadsheet function and the database and the Db worked fine
for awhile.
The spreadsheet never did. It asked for a spreadsheet stationery which I
could not locate anywhere on UNNA or elsewhere on the web.
Now works itself won't load, and, after removing it, it will not install
from the PC.
Can someone help me sort out 1. why works won't install now. 2.
where the stationery is to be found for the QFworks spreadsheet.

Thanks.

SFT