Re: [NTLK] Red Backlights for Astronomy

From: Paul Curtis <MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net>
Date: Fri Oct 13 2006 - 09:24:33 EDT

Adam,

You are correct, there have been quite a few request, but I am not aware of
a supply as of yet. But maybe if demand grows enough we can get one of the
suppliers to create some.

This would be really cool for star gazing with the kids, GPS'n at night or
matching my future BMW's interior...

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner
Allied Home Mortgage - "You've Got Everything To Gain!"
I do mortgages in all 50 States + Puerto Rico

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)
(517) 327-4200 Office
(517) 327-4300 Office Facsimile

www.GainEverything.com Advanced Online Application