Re: [NTLK] eMate Audio in hack

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Oct 16 2006 - 17:27:17 EDT

On 10/16/06, Aaron Eiche <aaron.eiche@gmail.com> wrote:
> The wiki mentions a page where there was a hack to put an mic in on the
> eMate, but the link is no good (leads to .mac bad address) Does anyone have
> any information on this?

Basically what you are trying to do is add one to the NIC connector
leads. There are only three pins which are used for the audio in/out.
one is a common ground. I believe you have to also select the audio
from outside source on the eMate....

I forget the exact details but if you check the NIC document it should
clearly state the pins you should use... that of course is located on
UNNA.

HTH, and correct me if I'm wrong here...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung