[NTLK] App cleanup? Possible?

From: Javier Monllor <jmonll2_at_uic.edu>
Date: Tue Oct 17 2006 - 21:37:41 EDT

I've been playing with Newton IM so much that now, all the drop down
lists are populated with tons of servers, login names and other
stuff. Now that I have it working, I'd like to clean it up so that
only relevant information that I use everyday shows up.

Can anyone tell me how I can erase all that old information? I used
SAI Prefs Cleaner but that didn't work. I tried going into the
Storage section in Extras but there was no indication of anything
there for NIM. I even deleted the app and reinstalled but that didn't
have an effect either, all the information was still there when I
reopened the app. Is there anyway I can erase all previous entered
information from the app (or any other app for that matter?).

Thanks,
Tovi