Re: [NTLK] drag to the left edge of the screen docking

From: <knowtree_at_aloha.com>
Date: Wed Oct 18 2006 - 02:09:59 EDT

I was asking about the special behavior of NewtonIM, which seems to respond
to the clipboard event by doing what other apps call "Hide." But it's good
you mention the more common form, because there might be new Newton owners
who have never learned this feature. I have Notion! 1.0 on my MP110 and it
has a hide command that does something similar. The app remains open on the
current list, but "minimizes" to give access to the Notepad and other apps.
When I turn off the MP I can see the Notion! window spring back into place
just before the screen goes dark.

BTW, you can usually use this trick when entering text in an input dialog.

Gary Dunn
Honolulu
MP110, MP2100