Re: [NTLK] Changing default eMate dock key

From: Alex Santos <izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl>
Date: Sat Oct 21 2006 - 17:45:39 EDT

That's really interesting. Does anyone have any videos of a classroom
setup with eMates or even photos? I have never seen a classroom
populated with eMates - has anyone on the list had the pleasure of
being in such a classroom setting?

Does anyone have any stories to tell on the topic?

It would certainly be interesting to learn about them.

Alex