Re: [NTLK] Dead Newton 2k upon charging new battery

From: Alex Santos <izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl>
Date: Sun Oct 22 2006 - 12:06:44 EDT

Can you test your power supply?

Maybe the battery is dead?

It could simply be that the new battery holds no charge or the
powersupply is dead…

Please let us know what is happening, I for one will try to help all
I can.

You know I am stumped as you. I do remember my Newton not coming on,
but only once. At the time I was very new to the Newton and was
pretty naive of everything Newton, still am somewhat.

Thing is I may have left it sitting for a while without any battery
or I may have done the brain wipe.

Are you sure you did the brain wipe properly?

I have tried to do a brain wipe in the not distant past but failed
miserably at it. I guess I was fumbling all over the place with the
buttons and switch.