[NTLK] Thanks :-)

From: Andreas <MessagePad2000_at_laposte.net>
Date: Sun Oct 22 2006 - 12:39:08 EDT

Hi Alex,

Thank you for the kudos ! I'm pleased to see my site meets it's purpose.

Google offers automatic translation, for those who don't read French.
It's not always accurate, but it may help :

<http://www.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%
2Fmessagepad.free.fr&langpair=fr%7Cen&hl=fr&ie=UTF8>

<http://tinyurl.com/uamke>

Thansk again, best regards,

Andreas

--
MessagePad 100, 110, 130[US/FR], 2000, 2100[US/D], eMate 300
<http://messagepad.free.fr>