Re: [NTLK] Dock via the Internal SER-01 port on the 2100

From: Adriano <adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Oct 23 2006 - 05:18:39 EDT

Hi Steve,

your problem may depend mainly to the usb adapter you are using,
or also to which type of serial cable your setup is connected to.
Infact if you own a serial pass-through cable, often used to connect
to fax/modems,
you should then configure your usb adapter to accept modem connections.

Kind regards,

Adriano

http://notwen.com