Re: [NTLK] Dock via the Internal SER-01 port on the 2100

From: Steve Hammond <hammond.steve_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Oct 24 2006 - 21:21:35 EDT

Hi Woody,

I bought mine not long ago, but I do not know the production date of
it. So that can really be that.

Is there a way of knowing what was the problem in this guy cable A
that prevented it from working?

As for Martin and Adriano, I can assure you, the cable is working
just fine with the eMate and the MP110 and that is from a few years
back!

Steve