Re: [NTLK] Rent a coder?

From: Sam Speake <sam.speake_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu Oct 26 2006 - 08:46:21 EDT

It would be excellent if you could get Apple's isync to work
with MessagePads as part of your software. A palm conduit
is available for isync so is should be possible and the ability
to sync with the address book and ical is ideal. I have used
NewtSync for this but I find the ical sync will not work with Tiger.

If you managed to get the isync to work i should imagine that
it will be future safe, isync looks like its staying for many
OS upgrades to come. And support for the MP130s would be
good also... I would happily pay for this feature.

Sam