Re: [NTLK] Rent a coder?

From: Steve Trotter <trotter_at_nwinfo.net>
Date: Thu Oct 26 2006 - 11:53:10 EDT

I'm no programmer. I'd pay for the ability to sync with windows/outlook
seamlessly and quickly. Serial is my last choice, IRDA is down there
too. TCP/IP would top my list (--although I still haven't got it working
on my 2000/2100.)
The prices you're naming seem fair to me. I simply want my newton and my
winbox to play well together.
I hope you guys are able to make it work.

Steve