[NTLK] [FS] eMate RAM upgrade.

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu Oct 26 2006 - 22:15:29 EDT

Hi Folks.

My primary G4 crashed and I need to fix it.

I have three Micro tech eMate ram upgrades that I will sell for $35
USD, one PCB man eMate upgrade for $50 USD plus actual postage
anywhere as estimated at USPS.gov. If you want one confirm soon.

I also have a spare dongle, SER-001, two 2100 logic boards, a 5v. 32
meg linear flash card, two 2x00 battery sleds and an eMate with hinge
repair. Please make offer. I will ship at actual postage cost
anywhere.
Please make offer.

I will also do hinge repairs for $20 and the next two eMate battery
re-cells for $15 plus postage.

Please make offers off list.

Woody