Re: [NTLK] Notes and -10606 error

From: Roman Tarnovetsky <romantic_at_ideal-access.com>
Date: Fri Oct 27 2006 - 00:04:37 EDT

Ed wrote:
"Huh? Why would it try to set Notepad as a backdrop when it's Notes?"

Hi Ed,
This may be no help at all but I've been in a similar situation. I was running
an enhancement program like "Super Notes". I was so comfortable using the
enhanced app, that I thought I was in notes. I ran into trouble using the
clipboard to drag sections of text into notes from the address book.(?) I
squeaked through that, by being naive and believing in the equipment. I backed
away from whatever I was doing prior to the event.

 Chances are you switched memory cards. Sorry! I hate to see you in this
situation. Sounds like Notepad may be needed to make your notes reappear.
Restart with the right memory card. Giving you advice is something strange. I'm
probably just confusing the problem.
Warm regards, Rt