Re: [NTLK] nSync error

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Sat Oct 28 2006 - 02:05:49 EDT

I can't remember if this is the message I get when my notes are too
long, but if you have notes of over 100 characters (supposedly) sync
will fail. In my experience, anything more than a small handful has
caused problems.

However, if it is MoreInfo that is causing your problems, you will
need to do more than simply delete the app. You will need to delete
all its data that it has added to all your names and Dates soups. I
believe that MI has an option to delete all that.

On 10/28/06, Thomas Dean <tedean@mac.com> wrote:
> I have MoreInfo 4.11 installed. Should I remove that application?
>
> Thanks,
> Thomas Dean
>

> On Oct 27, 2006, at 10:26 PM, David Abramowitz wrote:
>
> > Are you using any enhancements to Names, like ActionNames? I've seen
> > this in cases like that.
> >
> > On Oct 27, 2006, at 10:35 PM, Thomas Dean wrote:
> >
> >> Would anyone know how to isolate the following error in newtsync?
> >> Error: NSInvalidArgumentException
> >> Reason: *** -[NSCFArray addObject:]: attempt to insert nil
> >
> > --
> > This is the NewtonTalk list - http://www.newtontalk.net/ for all
> > inquiries
> > Official Newton FAQ: http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/
> > WikiWikiNewt for all kinds of articles: http://tools.unna.org/
> > wikiwikinewt/
> >

> --

 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland
<jonglass@usa.net>
There is no such thing as public opinion. There is only published
opinion.   --Winston Churchill