Re: [NTLK] spoke too soon about Wifi and cable ethernet update

From: Steve Trotter <trotter_at_nwinfo.net>
Date: Sun Oct 29 2006 - 00:10:05 EDT

I have slowdown and use when I'm connected via serial to windows. I
assumed I wouldn't need it running mac/basilisk and TCP/IP - Appletalk.
I'll try it slowed down and see if it's happier.
But that sort of makes using the mac emulator and appletalk superfluous:
I want the speed that I can't get using windoze and slowdown and serial
connection.
I'll let you know what I found out.
thanks.
Steve