Re: [NTLK] spoke too soon

From: Steve Trotter <trotter_at_nwinfo.net>
Date: Sun Oct 29 2006 - 10:58:44 EST

Thanks for the help.
I too can sync to organizer (although I'm stuck on that too: I started
just syncing appointments/dates. Now that's all that will sync. How to
get sync to sync more than what was sunk (synced) before?)
I've tried the dragging routine. Nope.
I'll grab packtype and make sure the pkg files are readable by the mac.
I downloaded from UNNA to the winbox then moved them to the HFV file
using HFV Explorer. Perhaps something got lost in translation.
I'll stay tuned.

Steve