[NTLK] eBooks on the Supernatural

From: <MKow1234_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun Oct 29 2006 - 21:28:52 EST

Greetings Newtonians:
Since we are approaching Halloween, Día de los Muertos, All Saints Day, etc,
I thought this would be a good time to remind folks that there are several
great Newton eBooks available for your seasonal reading pleasure:

     Poe Volume I.

     Ghost and Horror Stories of Ambroce Bierce

For some strange reason, I could not find either volume on Marty/DJ's library
site or on UNNA. However, I will be happy to forward either eBook on to
whomever sends a polite request via e-mail.

Light a (green) candle, sit back with your Newton, and enjoy the season in
the proper literary spirit!

Matt K.
Detroit, Michigan USA