Re: [NTLK] Wifi question

From: Adriano <adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Sep 01 2006 - 10:18:48 EDT

After a quick search for 'wifi finder' i have found this little gadget
which will let you discover wifi and bluetooth enabled areas at a
mere $10
http://tinyurl.com/nop8b

You can find similars gadgets at a few bucks less too.

Then sorry i can't say about discovering a SSID on Newton.

Regards,

Adriano

http://notwen.com/