[NTLK] [FS] Serial Port Connector

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Sep 01 2006 - 13:04:48 EDT

[FS] Serial Port Connector for Newton MP2000/2100

Hi, I'm going to be buying a few of the MiniDIN Serial Connectors that
are used in the Serial Port Hacks that you can find on the Internet
for the MP2000/2100.

There are a few sites that document it well and that includes one from Daniel.
I will be purchasing about 12 piece.
IF anyone is interested in buying one off me please speak up quickly.
I can provide the link to the website with the clear photo
instructions if needed.

I'm going to try and limit it to the Continental USA, but if you are
located elsewhere and can meet the terms of payment or we can agree on
a form of payment acceptable then by all means contact me - I do not
want to have any extra connectors laying around if they can be used by
other list members.

Payment:
ONLY by PayPal
(Bank Funded Funds - NO CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD FUNDED FUNDS)
or
BY US POSTAL MONEY ORDER please...
You till pay $5 per connector plus actual shipping.
I will have to buy shipping materials which you will pay for.
This will be estimated after I get the parts.

I know there are alot of DIY's out there on the list so IF you have
not done this yet and wanted to try it this is your chance.

I could offer to do this for you, BUT because of time issues which I
have experience in the past with a growing family and other situations
I'm hesitant to offer it unless you understand that there will likely
be delays and you agree to it...we can discuss details off list. I'm
willing to only commit to two installation for other people at this
time since I have some time.... contact me off list if interested.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung