Re: [NTLK] More from Way Back: Pen Computing reviews

From: John Derbyshire <johnderbyshire_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun Sep 03 2006 - 13:29:24 EDT

Hi Matt

Like you, I found the old sites full of interest, and the then cutting
edge technologies have not been surpassed in some instances eg the
eProbe mobile science lab can be duplicated with a current laptop and
Vernier hardware/software but not for anything like the price eg eMate
$50, eProbe $220, $1000 worth of Vernier probes for $250, all on eBay.

John