Re: [NTLK] Shout out to developers

From: Tony Kan <tonykan_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon Sep 04 2006 - 05:07:15 EDT

This is why Blunt comes into its own. Inexpensive and wireless no chance of
destroying that delicate serial port...

Warm regards

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]
My perspective is that, in reality, the biggest bugaboo is the
communications end--getting the Newton to communicate with OS X. In
that respect, I don't know if Windows is as bad off as the Mac, but
that is where the real problem seems to lie. As comms move forward,
the Newton is getting further and further into the horizon--no USB, no
nothing built-in. It seems to me that this is the hurdle that must be
surmounted before we can get to syncing...
[snip]