Re: [NTLK] problems with PCMCIA cards

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed Sep 06 2006 - 23:35:24 EDT

There are a number of guides to necessary software for ethernet. I
used the ones on Ed's Package downloader
see <http://www.tek-ed.com/>

After loading these packages including the wifi driver be sure to
reset your newton.

Frank has some good set up directions at
<http://www.pda-soft.de/body_ethernetconnectivity.html>

Woody