Re: [NTLK] Seeking Anybody in San Francisco Bay Area!

From: Kenneth Matthews <kennethmatthews_at_rcn.com>
Date: Sat Sep 09 2006 - 13:57:35 EDT

Hi Matt --

The "San Francisco Bay Area" doesn't have a phone directory. I live in
S.F., and have the San Francisco directory. Since my partner is from
Marin County, we also have a Marin directory. I don't have an Alameda
(Oakland & Berkeley) or Contra Costa directory. South of San Francisco
is the 650 area code (the Penninsula), down to the 408 (San Jose) area;
these have their own directories.

In San Francisco, there is only one listing, viz.:
Shepherd, J R (415) 282-1044
In Marin county, there's no listing.

Do you know *where* in the Bay Area he might be? If so, I could
possibly get someone to check a directory.

Ken Matthews
San Francisco