Re: [NTLK] 2010 year issue

From: Bret Feinblatt <bafein_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Sep 10 2006 - 00:48:16 EDT

About that 2010 patch - I googled it and found it right away, but
according to the site it was at, it's an alpha that hasn't changed
since 1998.
Is this one you're talking about the same thing, or has someone put
it through the paces enough that it qualifies at least as beta, if
not a fully operable item?

Thanks

--
Meekness is uncommon patience in planning a worthwhile revenge.