Re: [NTLK] HELP! Dead Newton?

From: Javier Monllor <jmonll2_at_uic.edu>
Date: Tue Sep 12 2006 - 22:15:10 EDT

It's working again! I unplugged it, removed the batteries and let it
sit for a while and then reinserted the batteries and it booted back
up with no issues.

Sorry for all the emails everyone, its all the excitement of having
my PICO card arrive and then having the power problem. I'll stay away
from the list for a week to give everyone a break.

Tovi