Re: [NTLK] Phoenix 2x00 battery pack

From: John <OceanCity_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed Sep 13 2006 - 19:45:26 EDT

>...can loan a 2x00 battery pack for a week I will forever be in your debt.
>I'm at a service conference all day, today through Friday.

Hi Doug,

It's probably too late but if you wanted me to I could overnight you a
battery pack. I have quite a few at my disposal and would be glad to
help. Been there. Let me know if I may be of service. And, oh yah,
about that "....ever in your debt" thing, I compound daily! Yikes,
just kidding ;-)

I could drop it in the mail for you tonight by midnight and it'd be at
your door first thing tomorrow. Let me know, glad to help out if this
line of thinking holds any practicality.

John