Re: [NTLK] Dates as a backdrop?

From: Don Zahniser <irntooth_at_eznet.net>
Date: Thu Sep 14 2006 - 11:05:28 EDT

On Sep 14, 2006, at 9:29 AM, Cerebus wrote:

> Am I missing something? Can I *not* set Dates as a backdrop?

Tim -

Dates can certainly be set as the backdrop. Open Extras, and tap-drag
the Dates icon from the button bar to an Extras 'drawer'. From there
you can select it and from the Routing (envelope) button choose 'Make
Backdrop'.

However, there is at least one issue: Dates does not support auxiliary
buttons. This is mildly problematic for me, as there are certain
auxiliary buttons that I really like to have available in my backdrop.

  - Don

--
Don V. Zahniser