Re: [NTLK] backlight pkg?

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Fri Sep 15 2006 - 17:47:41 EDT

On 9/14/2006 9:19 PM, ryan schroder wrote:
> before I spend more time looking for a ghost can someone tell me if there is a pkg for a floating backlight control, I seem to remember seeing something like that or it was for something else. or a pkg to put in the side bar for the backlight control?
>
> thanks

Tapbar will do it. There are several others. Another package that I
can think of that does it (off the top of my head) is SleepAid (though I
am not sure if it is still available). Hmm just thought of another Lava
did that (I think....been a while). Oh and Dashboard also does it
(though also not free, but that is still available last I checked)

-Dan