[NTLK] eMate + eProbe + EZ2TV

From: John Derbyshire <johnderbyshire_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Sat Sep 16 2006 - 03:16:11 EDT

Further to the quest to find an EZ2TV. I managed to buy one from Ferdi,
(which I picked up Thursday evening from the post office just in time
for the following morning's science lesson). Tried out the whole eMate
+ eProbe + EZ2TV system with students on Friday. The whole complex
worked straight out of the box(es). Students assembled the equipment,
ran a simple taking temperature trial to check everything was working,
and I projected the resulting graphs onto the electronic whiteboard.
Brilliant! However, the EZ2TV image sometimes broke up and disappeared
until I reconnected. Any idea what I can do to prevent/minimise this?

John