Re: [NTLK] Compaq Wifi card

From: Steve Richards <jerrysteve_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun Sep 17 2006 - 17:02:19 EDT

thanks a bunch, Sonny, I instaled More WiFi it worked. Got online with
Net Hopper blam just like that. For a MP 2000 and its memory
limitations what would be the best web browser to use. I've tried Net
Hopper and Courier but they look all messed and jumbled up. I've seen
Newt's Cape mentioned how is it?

thanks again

Steve