Re: [NTLK] Cases for the Newton

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Sep 18 2006 - 13:18:12 EDT

On 9/18/06, Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog@gmail.com> wrote:
> Where did you get your hands on one of those? I've been looking for a
> shoulder holster for my 2100. When I google it seems they aren't available
> anywhere.

Hi Christian,

I've been on eBay trying to get one for sometime also...
This is the second eBay auction I saw for this item though the last
one did not include the BOOT... The shoulder Holster you mentioned was
on sale here on the list I think awhile back.... but I don't recall
when...

There was a should holster (Burro Pack) that was on eBay but that went
for over $100 USD from what I recall and I'm on a low budget when
acquiring stuff now a days...

The Photos of this will be on my Flickr Account by next week or as
soon as I find time to take them... the kids and wife have my first
allotment of time after God... I hope I organize my time better...
it's been Sleep in front for the last couple of months... the 7month
old son is not yet in a stable sleep cycle yet :(

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung