Re: [NTLK] newton military case

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Sep 19 2006 - 12:37:17 EDT

On 9/19/06, Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog@gmail.com> wrote:
> Would you mind posting how to get these, if it's still possible? I'd like
> to get my hands on one.

I've gotten in hold of the seller Danny.
He's the guy who originally sold the on eBay to a few of us here.
What answer I did get was that they would be $15 USD shipped...
I would assume shipped to the continental US...more for international
shipping...

I'm awaiting an answer on how he wants to be contacted about the cases
and also which one he is selling. He originally had two cases, one the
camo colored and the other Army green... I have both of them myself...

I'll get back regarding the contact info after he replies about it...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung