[NTLK] Bluetooth card for a 2100

From: Steve Hammond <hammond.steve_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Sep 24 2006 - 09:38:34 EDT

Hi,
I bought on eBay a 2100 with a few add-on.

The seller is offering me a Bluetooth card for arround 55$ US that he
describe as: Pic Bluetooth Model 01a. I'm not really aware of this
model as for compatibility with the Newton, so I'll like suggestions.
Does the price is too high?

I saw on eBay a German auction that have a Pico card for around 25$+11
$S&H: auction #9721908962. I think this one is supported, too.

I think I will also add a serial internal board into it for 55$. Any
comments on this upgrade and the BT one? Does the BT will suffice? I
do not have a serial dongle with it, so... The seller is offering me,
so far, to place all communication software on the 2100, so BT should
be working out of the box.

Thanks for your comments.