Re: [NTLK] My Newton Wish List

From: Jason Lindsay <bioshazard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Sep 24 2006 - 10:32:48 EDT

The radio question got me thinking of something else. Has anyone attempted
to write a PalmOS emulator for the Newton? There's a TON of software
(mostly games, it seems) out there for Palm, and it would be kinda cool to
try and leverage that. Hardware wise, the 2X00 newt is actually a bit
faster than the Tungsten E (126 MHz). There's the issue of colour, but I
had a buttload of apps for my old Palm III, some of which I actually miss.