Re: [NTLK] Anyone up for a trade?

From: Javier Monllor <jmonll2_at_uic.edu>
Date: Sun Sep 24 2006 - 11:18:10 EDT

Initially the computer would boot up into Windows but I started
uninstalling old and unnecessary software and now it shows the
Windows background and displays a message that reads something like:
"Can't read from disk, Abort, Ignore, Cancel". I tried running
scandisk but it stops around 35% and never finishes. The computer is
running Windows 98.

I'm located in Chicago and I have an iMac G5 and a 12" Powerbook.

I've gotten a few trade offers but I'm waiting a little longer to see
if anyone with an MP 2100 in good condition is interested in a trade.

Tovi