Re: [NTLK] How to get in touch with SmartDog Software

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Sep 25 2006 - 17:13:19 EDT

On 9/25/06, Frank Gruendel <newtontalk@pda-soft.de> wrote:
> I have heard neither from SmartDog Software neither from Kagi within the
> following
> two weeks. Almost a month has passed and I still do not have a
> registration. Let alone
> anything remotely resembling an eMail written by a human.

HI Frank,

I have just called Kagi directly for you about this.
I will email you off list on what they directed me to tell you.
Basically you will need to contact Kagi directly and tehn they will
try to contact SmartDog. I checked with them and they said that
SmartDog is still a active Kagi Vendor.

I called 510-658-5244 and spoke to Lydia about this...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung