Re: [NTLK] ANN:Snug's September 2006 Meeting

From: sir izaac <sirizaac_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Sep 27 2006 - 07:01:04 EDT

sir izaac wrote:
> The Stanford Newton User Group now meets at 7 PM on
> the fourth Tuesday of each month except December.
> Snug's next meeting will be on 26 September 2006.
>
> Printer's, Inc. Café
> 310 N. California Avenue
> Palo Alto
>

>I would love to attend this meeting, but as I cannot
make it to tomorrow
evenings meeting, nor next months', as I will be
literally mid-air,
returning from Hawaii during that time next month, I
strongly suspect
you can expect to see myself as well as my friend
Donovan P, whom I know
has attended at least one SNUG meeting in the past, in
attendance at the
>November 28th meeting.

Sounds good. Printers Café also has free wireless
access until just after 2100 hrs. (9 PM) I just
submitted them to the wipod directory
http://anchorfree.com this evening.

>I live way the heck up North, in Santa Rosa, and
Donovan currently
resides in SF.

>I understand you do not meet during the month of
December, correct?

Correct, as is traditional. When we were meeting on
the second and fourth Tuesdays, there was an early
December meeting but not the later being very close to
Christmas.

>Regards,
>Alex Perez

We hope to see both of you at the 28 November meeting.
 - sir izaac