[NTLK] Newton related Photos!

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Sep 28 2006 - 16:18:32 EDT

Dear Newtonians (Ladies & Gentlemen),

Please peruse the growing library of Newton related Photos located
here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonnyhung/sets/

This is provided by the generosity of Grant who donated the Pro Flickr Account.

I draw your attention to this Collage of All Things Newton to ask for
your help to acquire more photos of Newton items that are not located
there yet. If you have an item and are able to provide nice clear
photos please contact me off list about any contributions you may
have.

Matt K., not to single you out, but I recall in a past conversation
that you have a Newton Interconnect Adapter (if it's back in your
possession) and I think everyone would love to see a photo set of
it... if you are able to find the time please include a short blurb
with possible history or information that you may have about these
rare items...

Anyone else please feel free to do the same as I'm sure people would
love to see Rare or Cool items that some of you have in storage that
haven't been seen by other Newton Fans!

I know you guys are busy, but come on - I'd for one would love to see
a Digital Ocean Grouper if someone out there could find the free time
to pull it out of they collection! Please!!!!!!!!!!

Remember I have only one pair of eyes (unless you consider my wearing
glass as constituting four eyes) ;-) and they are tired and and old to
be searching through this vast Internet space for other examples of
Newton items alone...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung