Re: [NTLK] Newton related Photos!

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Sep 30 2006 - 14:15:34 EDT

Dear List & Hi Ervino,

If anyone is sending me photos to be placed up on my Flickr Account
please send them to me as a direct reply to this message so ti will
stay with the same Subject and thank you for paying attention to this
Minor item.... My email address is in the header If you need help with
that just tell me...

Please REPLY back to this message but direct it to me off list to my
email address. This way I won't be looking all over the place for them
when uploading them. Again if you have any blurbs, comments or history
about the photos you'd like to share tell me...

I'm glad you are enjoying the photos Ervino. Yeah, I've not place
those other posters yet as I've no time to go through the CD
s and DVD's or Torrents for Newton stuff......

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung