Re: [NTLK] Adding vs. Restoring Notes

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Dec 02 2007 - 13:52:53 EST

I am assuming that you store your notes on the internal store, as
good choice in my opinion. But they can be moved to an external
store. In note overview select all then file to your flash card.
Now restore the backed up notes, once restored you can move the notes
on the card back to the internal store.

Woody