Re: [NTLK] Newton Books

From: Greg Hankins <ghankins_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed Dec 05 2007 - 07:25:23 EST

Thanks, Dan. I thought as much, given the earlier post, but wanted to
confirm.
The bookmarking feature seems very desirable, as does the table of
contents. I have two genuine Newton Books at this point, and the only
thing I find problematic is the lack of any white space between the
frame and the text.

I should go play with bookmaking myself to understand why that's the
case.

Thank for the confirmation and the links.

Cheers!

Greg
Greg Hankins
Happy Hank's Honey House