Re: [NTLK] beaming question

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Dec 09 2007 - 11:19:27 EST

When beaming you may want to turn "receive beams automatically" on to
receive beams but remember to turn it off when done beaming. "Receive beams
automatically" drains your batteries. When I used to beam from a 120 to a
2100 (OK, I did it once.) I sent he received bing bang done! I beam from my
Emate to my 2100, in both directions all of the time. I get them a couple of
inches apart start the send then click receive and bing bang done! (I like
the bing bang thing this morning.) Any way I just want to mention the
battery drain aspect of "receive beams automatically". And to say bing bang
a few times.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
mhowe@gfn.org (Newton)