Re: [NTLK] Email storage on Card

From: Andy Hill <adhill_at_fastmail.co.uk>
Date: Wed Dec 12 2007 - 15:43:24 EST

Just a thought, are you sure it's not Heap that you are running out of?

I run an MP2000 and I have to freeze all the packages I don't use
regularly so that I don't keep running out of heap.

Having both Mail V and Enroute loaded plus all the internet essential
packages will be taking a toll on your heap.

Apologies is this is not it, but I thought worth a mention.

Andy