[NTLK] [FS] Emate 300, Excellent condition, fixed hinge $70 + shipping

From: t-na <tnatran_at_sprintpcs.com>
Date: Sun Dec 16 2007 - 00:43:46 EST

I bought this eMate 5 months ago when I first got interested in the Newton OS. I found myself using the 2100 more so have decided to sale this eMate. It is still in excellent condition. I've used it on 2 short occassions when I first bought it to try it out. I just don't use it enough to keep it. Below is the link to the original Ebay listing with description. Please note the fixed hinge. I still have the CD and everything that was included in the auction. The only change made was I switched for newer rechargeable batteries.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120141361264

Asking $70 plus shipping cost. I am willing to send this outside the continental U.S. but you'll need to be patient as I've never shipped anything overseas before and will have to muddle through the process at the post office.

Please email me if interested.
T-na
NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and/or may be specific to certain pet(s) or patient(s). Unless indicated, medical advice contained in this email is not intended for the general public. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited without the sender's permission. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and delete the message and any file attachments from your computer. Thank you.